Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from picking point to Non-HU managed

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have storage type 001 configured as SU managed with full removal and picking point P01.

Let's say I have a SU with 100 CRT of material X, and I have a delivery with 20 CRT.

When I confirmed the TO it transfers the 80 CRT to picking point P01. Until now all is fine, the problem is I don't want to return it to a HU managed location since it is now a partial pallet and I want to destroy it and store the remaining crates in a Non-HU Stg. Type.

Should be easy right?..... Do I really have to transfer to 923 to unpack?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes. HU managed storage location is always maintained the stock in packed state. If you use pick HU functionality then original HU/SU became the HU for your 20 PC qty. But if you have activated full stock removal and want to transfer partial stock then you have to unpack the stock by transferring to partner sloc. Or what you can do is, transfer full stock to non HU managed IM sloc using HU02 and then you can transfer your exact qty to HU managed sloc via packing as per delivery requirement.

Thanks,

Milind Chaudhari

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After I confirmed the TO the remaining stock ( 80 CRT ) is in the picking point (storage type P01).

When I go to HU02, and try to manipulate the HU, I get HUSELECT011 error that says the P01 storage type does not allow repacking.

But if you have activated full stock removal and want to transfer partial stock then you have to unpack the stock by transferring to partner sloc.

But how do I do that? I keep getting errors.

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I try to use HU02 in picking point it throws the error because the picking point is SU managed. It has to be in order for it to be a picking point.

if not it331-lenvw is initial.

message....

endif.

LENVW is SU management checkbox.

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes I understood your issue. Please try below and let me know.

Use HUMO transaction. Give HU and execute. Select the HU. Go to header second tab
edit-------->Change HU posting------> storage location. Now in the pop up add the IM
managed storage location ( partner sloc)  and click on OK.

Your stock should be transferred to IM managed sloc with the message that packing data was saved. Material document XXXXX was created.

Once the HU is transferred to IM managed sloc, you can delete the HU. in HUMO transaction code

You can also use VLMOVE to transfer the stock from HU managed sloc to non HU managed IM sloc.

!!!BEST OF LOCK!!!

Milind Chaudhari

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had tried that (using HUMO to switch St.Loc), but it threw an error saying that P01 (the pick point) didn't allow repacking. I've created a mvt type that transfers from P01 to 923 PACK.BIN, and I make a transfer on the SU using it (I have to create this transfer manually).

Then (in 923) I can unpack in HUMO, and it transfers automatically to the partner location in IM (stays in 923). I also created a 902 mvt type that transfers from 923 to my non-HU managed storage types.

So many steps to achieve something so simple.

Thanks

Answers (0)