SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Calculation VKP0 saved to 2 condition tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is there a way to save of VKP0 (or any condition types) to 2 condition tables during pricing calculation via VKP5?  Example: For pricing level 2, I want it to save to A071 and A900 (Custom table).   In table TWVK I can only assign 1 condition table for pricing level 2.

Any idea is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Leon

8 REPLIES 8

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Is the same table A900 than A071? If the answer is yes, you could copy conditions with VK12 from A071 to A900 (with the proper customizing settings)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your reply.  A071 got a different set of table (key) fields from our custom table A900.  Aslo I was hoping to have it automatically save on both tables at the point of posting the pricing calculation (VKP5).

Kind Regards,

Leon

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

As far as standard SAP is concerned, it is not possible to save the condition records in two tables at the same time.

It has to be populated manually and running some ABAP code on regular basis (in background without manual intervention) to copy the data.

In configuration ( SPRO->Logistic General -> Retail Pricing -> Sales Price Calculation -> Control Data for Pricing Table and Data Backup )also at a time, system allows only 1 assignment.

ABAP program approach will be suitable option for you.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply.  I fully understand what you mean and rest assured I have considered that but had a few reservations in that approach.   I was just trying my luck and hoping there is a badi or exit that I do ot know of that can possibly do this.

Kind Regards,

Leon

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Well you can try you luck with following BADi.

You have to activate BADi SD_COND_SAVE_A. This BADi is called when the condition record is saved. You can use SE18 and SE19 to activate and implement this BADi.

In this you can insert a logic, when your VKP0 condition record is saved, you insert an ABAP code to save a condition record in A900 table as well as per the structure.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes that is an option.   We just have to do filtering so it only kicks in for pricing canculation and not for other condition related saving (VK11, VK12, uploading, etc.)

Kind Regards,

Leon

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Yes, you can keep the conditions on condition type VKP0 and transaction code VKP5 to avoid execution of this program in other areas.

Regards,

Amit

yohan_b
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

The pricing calculation via VKP5 is composed by 3 prices field you can save in condition record:

- Net price

- Gross price

- Final price

If, your gross price is equal to your final price or if your net price is equal to your final price, you can use one field for your VKP0 condition (on table A071) and the second field for an other condition ZVKP (on table A900).