cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP report for details on delivery#

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I works on FI module and I am looking for a report by which I can get the detail like Sales order#, Purchase order# and payer details in the Sales order when I update the delivery#, the report should be able to pull all these details when I run this for 200- 300 deliverys.

Even if you can provide multiple reports by which this can be achived will be of great help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As we can see from the SAP menu, there is not much in terms of reporting for deiveries. VL06O is pretty much all there is. I'd say that normally the deliveries are not meant to stay open for long time, so most SAP customers probably don't require this kind of reporting.

Our FI users struggled for a while trying to combine Delivery Monitor data with VA05, but eventually I created a custom query for them, it's not difficult.

@Aayush - the PO is probably just the Customer PO from VBKD. A purchase order would exist in VBFA only in very specific scenarios.

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Jelena... you are correct
I was considering a normal Purchase Order and that why suggested VBFA.

If Customer PO has to be refernced, then VBKD is the table to be searched.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

request abaper for the new custom report.

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

First for find the Sales Order no, go to table LIPS enter the delivery no and then get the value of field VGBEL. this will give you the Sales Order number as shown below.

Now copy these sales order numbers and enter them in table VBPA along with partner function as PY or RG(german). you will get the corresponding payer as below:

For corresponding purchase order no, go to table VBFA enter the sales order no and in subsequent document category "V" i.e Purchase order and execute.

you will get the PO number as well. (i havev used a different Sales order in this case to show you how to find it)

Either you can run these steps manually each time or it would be much better if you get an ABAPer to right a simple report for this logic i explained. will hardly be 1 hour work.

Regards,

Aayush Jain

SAP SD Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

well explained...

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Aayush for the reply.. which will helped me to reduce my to long procedure.

Since I work as an end user the table names and the transaction codes doesn't helps, Ii have forwarded this procedure to the ABAP consultant of our organisation for further action.. Is it possible for you to tell me the transaction code that can be used by an AR accountant to arrive at this.. something like S_ALR_XXXXXXX, or else..

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

I am not aware of any S_ALR_***** report. i dont think there is any for this requirement.

Also As mentioned by Jelena below,

If you are considering Customer PO details...then instead of VBFA.. you should update your ABAPer to use table VBKD. Or if by PO, you meant a normal third party purchase order then VBFA is the correct table name.

Regards,

Aayush Jain

SAP SD Consultant

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess only quick view would do it quickly. go to SQVI

SO #, PO # and PY Details will be in vbak

Delivery # would be vbfa