cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Verification warning using VKM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to check credit limit and show a warning when credit limit can be exceeded releasing a sales order in VKM1? How can i do that?

Thanks

Fabian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

The fact that the customer is being displayed on VKM1 can already be related to not having credit limit available considering the open sales documents + payments received. If that is case, there is no reason to add a warning message as the fact of having this document on VKM1 is already a "warning" that the credit limit was exceeded.

If that's not the case, can you please explain why the sales order was blocked and is being displayed on VKM1? (overdue open items, maximum document value exceeded, etc)

Some additional information might help me or another contributor to give you an advice about it.

Regards,

Yuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes im agree with you but i have another sales order related to overdue open items and max value on the document, the user wants to release some of this kind of blocked sales order but not exceeding the credit limt, that is why i need a warning of credit limit exceed in VKM1 to avoid a Z solution

Thanks for your response

Fabian