cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update with SUM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm updating a PI 7.31 system with SUM tool.

I get this error in java part

Validation of deployment queue completed with error: The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack. Software component sap.com/WD-ADOBE is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. Software component sap.com/LM-CORE is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. Software component sap.com/BASETABLES is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. There are 68 more error messages. See them all in F:\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\CHECK-QUEUE_01.LOG.

On SHOW-VALIDATION-RESULT_01.LOG I can see three first errors. I´ve checked them in both, Java patches folder and stack.xml and they are there... what is wrong??

Jan 15, 2014 4:08:52 PM [Error ]: The following problem has occurred during step execution: com.sap.sdt.util.diag.DiagException: Validation of deployment queue completed with error: The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack.

Software component sap.com/WD-ADOBE is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

Software component sap.com/LM-CORE is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

Software component sap.com/BASETABLES is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

There are 68 more error messages. See them all in F:\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\CHECK-QUEUE_01.LOG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Refer to this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3317161

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reagan but I get a warning on the log

PM [Warning]: Cannot verify archive C:\Patches\SAPXIADMIN06_0-10010078.SCA: Cannot perform verification, because archive C:/Patches/SAPXIADMIN06_0-10010078.SCA does not contain a META-INF/SAP_DIGSIG_MANIFEST.MF file.

I'm not sure about If I can follow with this warning or I'll get and error on the future?

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ruben

Have you recreated the stack file ?

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve deleted the content between these two tags, and repeat the phase again.

And the phase has continued and now I get this screen

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I have never seen this error before so I am clueless.

As this is a warning I would probably continue (if possible).

Else try to recreate the stack file and start all over again.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve followed the note and delete the content. Before that I´ve been recreated the stack and always it's the same.

1469745 - JSPM/EHPI error: swtf-component on the system, not in stack

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

Can you paste the screenshot of software component from LMDB.

also attached the stack.xml file

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Check with SAP support through an OSS message.

Most probably they will ask you to recreate the stack file once again and / or use a different version of the SUM tool or even try some modification in the BC_SL_SWFEATURE table.

Regards

RB

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

PM [Warning]: Cannot verify archive C:\Patches\SAPXIADMIN06_0-10010078.SCA: Cannot perform verification, because archive C:/Patches/SAPXIADMIN06_0-10010078.SCA does not contain a META-INF/SAP_DIGSIG_MANIFEST.MF file.

Download the file SAPXIADMIN06_0-10010078.SCA and check if it have this file or not.
If it have then replace the file with correct one. If it do not have then you can ignore the
warning.

Regards,
Gaurav

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are facing the same issue. Any resolution for this. Please help. Thanks.

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member183872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

Just want to check with you if you have performed the verification of Product system before starting your maintenance transaction.

If not request you to please run that which helps with the correct transaction.

You may be knowing it but just for information:

Goto LMDB->Product System-> <Enter you SID>-> Run the verification which is the last item in tree

Do the steps suggested by the tool.

Then start a new transaction.

This is in addition to the mentioned suggestions by others.

Best Regards,

Anuj

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

Stack.xml file has not been generated properly.

Run the transaction LMDB , select the system and compare the software component with the systems components.

Resync the LMDB with the SLD system and then try to generate the stacks.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please make sure your LMDB is in sync with source System and LMDB check for this system is without any error.

best regards

ashish