cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS worklist should display the WBS element/Project Definition to which the network is assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am working with the PS integration with CATS and I have a requirement in CATS worklist i am able to see the network to which the resource is staffed,

but i also want to show the WBS element/Project ID and respective description to which the network is assigned.

How to achieve it. In the worklist displying only network ID and description is not enough which will not give a clear information for the users to book the time sheet.

Any advice on this will be a great help.

Regards,

Lohith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you doing workforce planning or Lean Staffing?  How are people being assigned to the NWA?

Regardless, you will need to implement a user exit to bring in these other related fields.  This is a very common enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

Thanks for the reply...

We are directly staffing at the Project networks in Project Builder on basis of work centres.

No standard way to get the Project details in worklist without user exits, because its a standard requirement.

Thank you,

Lohiht

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lohith,

In work list click on the configuration button on extreme right (enclosed the icon) of the screen. you can see a pop up on the screen, click on administrator a popup will display with all the fields which are there in work list. select the fields which you want and make them visible.

Regards,