cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process Error - Workflow task not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I'm trying to build a simple message collection BPM which appends single messages in a loop and then outputs the packaged messages as one message.

I am getting this error in the trace -

<Trace level="1" type="T">Workflow task not found for Message_Packaging</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Check activation in SXI_CACHE and Directory for Message_Packaging</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">\CLASS=CX_XMS_SYSERR_BPE CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_BPE_BULK====CM002,ENTER_PLSRV_REQUEST,72 :An internal error has occurred/</Trace>

</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="System_Error">Error exception return from pipeline processing!</Trace>

vI have checked the SXI_CACHE transaction and have found the contents are up to date and my Integration Process (its is called Message_Packing) is available.

What could be the issue here?

Thanks!

Regards

Riaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz

First of all don't confused about the message packaging that is discussed by other team members.

That is a separate concept and that has no relation with your requirement.

You have used the name of your Integration Process as 'Message_Packaging' and hence its creating confusion.

Check the following

1. In the ESR , the integration process has been activated without any error.

2. In the ID you have created the integration process and associate your process from ESR.

3. Execute transaction SXI_Cache, click on integration process. It will show you all the process. Make sure your process is there and the return code should be 0 or else there is a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit

Thanks for clearing that up. You were absolutely right - there was a cache status error in the ID. After clearing that up and testing again my process works perfectly

Sorry for the confusion everyone else. In future i will try and name my integration processes with a more descriptive name.

Out of interest what is the other type of message packaging being referred by everyone else?

Thanks again!

Riaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz

For message packaging details you can check the blog below. It has step by step details

http://scn.sap.com/people/william.li/blog/2008/03/07/step-by-step-guide-in-processing-high-volume-me...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz - Did you schedule the packaging job?

If not please refer to below link for steps

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/46/7a6e3469454b2be10000000a155369/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh

Thanks for the info.

I am going through the steps but am stuck on this step -

3.  Globally activate message packaging for inbound processing

I'm not sure where to do this.

If i try to continue on to set the PACKAGING parameter in the integration engine configuration i get this error -

Configuration incomplete: packaging job is not scheduled.

Regards

Riaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

U have to make sure that these two steps are properly implemented and then inide SXMB_ADM u can set packaging parameter?

1. Schedule the packaging job using transaction SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING. 

2. Schedule the reorganization job using transaction SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING.

Check note - 1033205

Thanks

Amit Srivastava