Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule based ATP error message

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

When running the ATP check in the sales order I get the error message 'TPOP: No supplier determined for product xxxxx in location xxxxxx' for each of the four locations in the rules.

The error comes when RBATP is activated in the ATP check. I haven't activated Third Party Order Processing in any of the ATP settings.

Thanks

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I just went through my old e-mails and found that we have implemented the SAP Note 1522862 to get rid of this error. Please try to implement it and see the result.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Thanks a lot for finding this information, let's see if this fixes the problem.

Kind regards

Michael

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Were you able to resolve the issue after applying the note ?

Babu Kilari

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Thanks for your help, we implemented the note and the error no longer appears

Kind regards

Michael

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue in ATP check. I have implemented BADI CRM_ATP_INFO_BADI to retrieve automatic schedlin information, but still the information is not coming.

Method - TRIGGER_EXECUTION.

CV_TRIGGER_AUTOMATICAL = 'X'.
  CV_CONF_MODE = 'D'.

Can you pls help?

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendra,

As you can see from the discussion above, the original question was posted something to do with Rules Based ATP and you have posted something else related to a BADI. As per the rules of SCN, one post should have only query. Hence, I request you to open a new post with the question you have.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Please verify your check instruction.  In Third Party Order Processing -> For Start Source Determination-> "Only availability check, no source determination" you should make this setting.

If you will select above option, then it is expected that - system will execute ATP check without a supplier search and order will be get delivered from the warehouse.

Hope this will help

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Did you check if the check instructions had "TPOP" activated by mistake ? Usually you get this error for such scenarios. Alternatively, You may also be missing some SAP notes relevant to this error as I vaguely remember having applied one couple of years back. I guess raising an OSS message might help you get to the cause here.

Babu Kilari