cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In BPO at the time of selecting material as category M it is taking as WBS element with error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone!!

I am getting  problem in  BPO

I created one BPO with name - 1234

in Unit Costing Estimation screen (Second screen ) when i am trying to select any material with category M it is giving me error " WBS element 1234 does not exist".

Please check attached screen shot of error .

Thank you,

Regards,

Yogesh Acharya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved !!

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post the solution.

rajivsharma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I have also create the BPO for category M but it could not ask for the WBS , can you provide the header screen shot of BPO and also check this bpo with another material code.

Regards

Rajiv Sharma

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is in the BPO header?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

When was this error occuring?

I dont think we will need to enter a WBS element while creating a base planning object with a material assigned in it. While going into the unit cost estimation screen we will need to enter the material, plant and the quantity. I think this should not be a problem while creating a cost estimate with materials in it.

If there is at all a problem can you kindly elaborate at what step/t-code were you getting this error?

Regards.

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I didn't enter any WBS in BPO you can see in attached image also.

Actually problem is , it is taking my BPO as WBS.

When i am creating BPO KKE1 then on my next screen that is "Change Unit Cost Estimation " in that when i am entering material it is taking BPO as WBS and give me erre.

PLease check my attached image.

Thanks,

Yogesh Acharya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yogesh Acharya,

I have tried the same, but i could not get the error of WBS.  Can you please share the full description of the error message.

Regards

Raj