Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Server ist not compatible during the update

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I get the above message when calculating the XML-queue in MOPZ for SAP ERP 6.0 Upgrade from EHP4 to EHP6.

I dont use SRM functions, they can be deactivated. However I cant move forward when this message appears.

Any idea how can I get rid of this message / solve this error?

Thanks and regards

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your repiles.

I checked the SRM Component and its installed in my ERP System. I went to LMDB of Solution Manager and unmarked this SRM-installation (was marked as installed). Do you think I can still use this XML File to upgrade my ERP System (SRM-functions are for us not important)? Otherwise I get the SRM Error during calculating the files.

Regards

Mike

christian_rose2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

is the product System verification green after removal of the SRM component?

If Yes you can go on with this configuration, because all Software components are covered by product instances.

Regards

Christian

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have installed SRM component on ERP system then you have to upgrade it. You don't have any other option. If you tweak things in solman and get stack file then you will get this error in upgrade tool. You don't have any other option here.

Thanks,

Sunny

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

Yes, I get some new errors in solman when deselecting SRM component and generarting a new stack file (stack file not correct). SRM should be upgraded too. On the other hand I got previously the error that SRM component upgrade with my instance is not supported.

Regards

Mike

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the system landscape definition in Tx LMDB

LMDB-SID-Software-Software Components Versions

Regards

RB

christian_rose2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check LMDB for maybe manually added SRM components and remove them

Check that SLD is up to date, maybe you can remove the technical System in LMDB and recreate it fresh from SLD. Do the verification check on the product System too.

Regards

Christian

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How MOPZ is getting information that this ECC instance is related to SRM system?

Thanks,

Sunny