cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 - ITSM- Changing Processor or Reporter not trigger partner determination.

0 Kudos

Hello.

I have a issue with Partner Determination.

I maked the rules to Support Team determination using BRFPlus engine.

This works fine at creation of an incident, but when a processor change the field "Processor" the Support Team determination doesn't triggered and the field still filled with older Business Partner.

The same case occurs with a customized field that we created to shows the Reporter Department. At creations of an incident the Field is filled up.

If at creation we change the Reporter, by a customer needs, the field still filled with BP of department of original Reporter.

This is commom? Havee I missed any configuration to trigger this Parner Determination when the Field Reporter and/or Processor is changed?

Our Solution Manager is 7.1 SP08.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This works fine at creation of an incident, but when a processor change the field "Processor" the Support Team determination doesn't triggered and the field still filled with older Business Partner.

Have you applied the correction instructions as 1633679 - Support Team determination from processor

Please check,

Thanks

Jansi

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mauricio

BRFPLUS or PFAC these will help to setup rules etc but called by action defined in action profile and majorly defined for the intial determiation of L1 support.

there is another action dispatch which is used for dispacthing to other teams have you checked this

hope this resolves

regards

Prakhar