SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMRP_RW_BUDCON not updated for FB50

former_member626853
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi exeprts

I am FI guys and new in FM

I have posted document thru FB50 with following details

Commitment Item-220300200

Fund-21

Funds Center-1000360000       

Functional Area-00603000000

after posting document when I checked FMRP_RW_BUDCON report does show any consumed budget. However when I post documents thru FB60, FBCJ it is updating amount in FMRP_RW_BUDCON

My question is why system does not update FMRP_RW_BUDCON?

I have also checked relevant link on SDN but does not find satisfactory answer

Deepak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, the FM update from FI depends on the financial transaction of the commitment items involved in the FI posting. You can check the note 1466979 FM Financial transactions to be used in FI line items.

Regards

César

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, the FM update from FI depends on the financial transaction of the commitment items involved in the FI posting. You can check the note 1466979 FM Financial transactions to be used in FI line items.

Regards

César

0 Kudos

Hi Cesar

Thanks for your reply

Commitment Item-220300200 has Financial trans. 30 and Commitment Item Cat. 3

Budget is updated when posting made with T.code FBCJ, FB60 but when I post same with FB50 budget is not updated

Why system does not update budget for FB50 transaction?

Regards

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, FM updating from FI depends on the combination of the commitment items used in the posting, so if you have a commitment item 30/3 you need to combine it with another one depending on the results you are expecting, so for example:

With CI (30/3) combined with a CI (60/3) you get FM updated with value type 54 invoice, this is what is happening when you use transaction FB60 where an expense and vendor accounts are posted.

For additional details review the SAP Library proposed in the note and go to "Update Control: Financial Transaction and Value Type" session.

Update Control: Financial Transaction and Value Type - Funds Management - SAP Library

Regards

César

0 Kudos

Deepak,

Please post an image of the FM account assignments in the FB50 posting. Also check if an FM document was created for the posting (in FB50 go to Environment> Document Environment> Accounting Documents and display the documents posted.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can see FC & CI by activation of trace in derivation rule

Regards,

Rabin