cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Management Field Settings

0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I am trying to make some of the fields in the IM Program Positions mandatory, but it seems the IM module does not cater for this basic functionality, or at least I could not find it on the IMG menu and now thinking of implementing a validation. But I´m sure I´m missing something and preferred to ask you guys.

Please not I am not talking about User Fields here, but about standard fields as Company Code, Profit Centre, etc.

Could you please help me on this one? If anyone of you know about an IMG node to do this, could you please either attach a screenshot of where it is situated or clearly state the path?

Thanks a lot.

George O.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

yes, there is no option to make standard fields mandatory in IM. But you can create screen/transaction variant for IM postions in transaction IM11, IM12. follow procedure in below link to create variants.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46121

Regards,

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot NAG A C and the rest!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's a transaction and standard 'field modification' is not available in system  then better you go with transaction and screen variants (SHD0) and make those fields as mandatory inputs.

Regards

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's a transaction and standard 'field modification' is not available in system  then better you go with transaction and screen variants (SHD0) and make those fields as mandatory inputs.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

What are those fields and from which transaction you want to make them mandatory.?

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per I know, Field selection is not possible for investment program in IM. But it's possible in Project as Investment Measures in IM.

Reagrds

Shishir