cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading or Replaying successful Messages from PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

This morning we ran into some issue with one of the applications PI integrates with.

A top level picture of our landscape is

SAP CRM -> SAP PI -> MQ -> other application..

During this time there were over 300 Async messages sent from CRM to PI that needed to be passed to an application via MQ.

As this application had an issue, PI processed and PUT these messages successfully to MQ....

What I was thinking of doing is downloading the payload of the messages from SXMB_MONI and PUTTING them directly on the Queue.

This unfortunately is a manual process where I need to save 300 odd each message individually. This is very time consuming.

Is there a way in which I can download all these message payloads in one shot from SXMB_MONI or anywhere else on PI?

OR

Is a way where I can replay all 300 odd successful messages from PI?

the version of PI we are running is 7.1

Regards,

r

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

As far as i know there is no a standard way. Also you can take an aproach, you can download all the payload with a java or abap program (   ). And later you can do it a java program which takes the files and send them to PI via SOAP for example. You should to take into account that each message has an ID and to repeat the same message is not a good idea, it's better to resend them with new IDs.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Inaki,

This is definitely helpful.. will take some time and testing to get this running.. lets hope it works.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

If you haven't any problem with your client, it will be great that you will share your final solution or part of this in a blog. I wish you luck.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this:

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit..

I did read that blog before I posted this question.

I need to do this on a Production system and I need to replay 300+ messages.

Regards,

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

AFAIK, there is no way u can download 300 messages in a single shot. So if u don't want to restart messages then u have to do it manually (from RWB).

Thanks

Amit Srivastava