cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material PR created manually with Account Assignment Category Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have project PR that being created manually using ME51N with account assignment category "Q". Is that any way to make it appears in CJ20N? I can't find this material PR in CJ20N. Is that any reservation being created while this PR is created manually? If yes, how to check the reservation number? If no, how to do Good Issues since there is no reservation number?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Jessie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jess,

•  Is that any reservation being created while this PR is created manually?

No reservation will be created by the system when you create PR manually in ME51N.

If yes, how to check the reservation number? If no, how to do Good Issues since there is no reservation number?

you can do goods issue from project stock to own with out reservation number. I.e Standard process is PR-PO with account assignment "Q". Once GR is done stock gets update against the WBS element. Now do the goods issue in MB1A using movement type 221-Q (i.e project stock to own consumption) and 281-Q Goods issue from WBS element to network.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jess,

PR can be generated by PS.

Now if user have created manual PR with Account assignment Q, then you have entered WBS in PR.

when PR is converted in to PO & GR will be done project specific( In Account assignment TAB,WBS will be copied directly)  i.e. Stock of material component in PR will be project stock ( WBS entered in PR)

You can directly issue material component to Network order with MB1A with movement type 281 Q.

hope this will solve you problem.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes, I understand that PR should create from PS for project PR. But for this case, the users created the PR manually thus there is no reservation number. I would like to know how to solve this.

Hi Saurabh,

Is that means that I have to create reservation number manually for this case in order to do Good Issue?

Thanks and regards,

Jessie

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, with Manual PR system does not generate reservation number automatically. One needs to create is via t-code MB21.

Project PR creates a reservation number automatically whenever you create a Project PR . Reservation number can be seen in RESB table.

Good Issue: you can do it by taking Order as the object in MIGO. This order number is your network number under which the material reservation was created earlier.

hope it clarifies your doubt..

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessie,

why dont you generate PR+Reservation from PS. There is a standard functionality that whenever you procure a material and add material component through CJ20N, then system will assign you a Reservation number along with PR number. There is no need to generate PR outside PS.

Goods Issue can also be done against Reservation number also.

I feel that you need to know the setting/customization for that..? is that so..?

Regards,

Amit