cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deny to delete Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

is there a possibility to deny the deleting of Sales Orders/ Sales Order Positions?

I couldn't find an authorisation Point therefore and also no general settings?!

Thanks for support and best regards

Serkan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For restricting sales order you can use authorization object V_VBAK_AAT with Activity 06 and for restricting at line item wise there is no object. You can hide Delete button with SHD0 or write your logic with error message in program MV45AFZZ. You have to check this with ABAPER.

Side Comment: Restricting at item level is not recommended as sometime user may need to delete some line item. If you really want to restrict then SHD0 is good option.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam

Where we write the object ( V_VBAK_AAT)to restrict to delete the sales order ?

is this possibility by Functional consultants also

plz let me clear .. Thanks a lot

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

We dont write object we assign it in user's authorization role. You can ask your BASIS guy to assign this object. Usually its already assigned what you need to do is just to remove activity 06 in this object. Functional guys can do this if they know how to change authorizations but officially it comes in BASIS domain.

Thank$

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Find Topic Spaces on SCN (Forums)

cc G Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The authorization to delete the items is controlled by the actvt 02 for the objects mentioned in your post. Unortunately you would not want to restrict that as it would then block the entire change authorization for the sales order.

You may try to create an transaction variant using SHD0 and try hiding the delete button. I am not sure how effectively you would be able to achieve it.

Regards

YR