cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock movement from WM managed S.Loc to another Non WM Managed S.Loc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in stock movement from WM managed S.Loc to another Non WM Managed S.Loc,

Eg:- Article X, Site 1234 S.Loc 0001(MMBE) - 100 EA

WM Stock (LX02), Storage Bin AB00001 - 100 EA

Warehouse person creating delivery order for above Article X for Qty 50 in Site 1234 S.Loc 0001 (WM managed),Transfer order created automatically for 50 qty and TO status is open.

Other Warehouse person creating transfer posting for Site 1234(S.Loc 0001 to S.Loc V001(Non WM managed)) using MB1b mvt type 311, Article X for 100 qty.

System allows to create article document which we need to stop and allow to create article document only for qty 50 and not for 100 qty.

Need to know is there any configuration to achieve this scenario .

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First Point:  Your issue is NOT linked atall to WM.   It is linked to Availability Checks.

The transfer Posting from SLoc 0001  to  V001    is done with or without a reservation?

If you work with ATP,  then I think (though not 100% sure ) you can set up ATP at reservation level , so that the Stock confirmed by the Sales order/delivery   is considered  during the transfer posting.

This SAP Wiki might be helpful with ATP:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Availability+checking+in+SAP

But again, im not really sure if  Reservations or direct goods movements can be restricted  like this.

Dynamic availability check  , is one Option which can work , but I havent used it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raviraj,

Thanks for your reply. Issue solved by assigning Dynamic rule in T.Code: OMCP for Mvt type.311

Regards,
Mohan

Answers (0)