SAP for Travel and Transportation Discussions
Fuel conversations about route optimization, customer convenience, and operational efficiency in travel and transportation using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

请问有人有汽车行业零售的经验吗?Does anybody have retail automotive industry experience?

Former Member
0 Kudos

请问有人有汽车零售业的经验吗?SD方面的我们的实施顾问水平不高求讨教。有高手愿意吗问题不是很多。

I would like to ask someone to retail automotive experience? Our SD levelimplementation consultant is not high for advice. A master problem is not muchlike it。

7 REPLIES 7

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please post your queries.What issues you are facing. May be experts can help you out with those.

Thanks

Nisha

0 Kudos

dear  nisha

I am a chineses guy

I just contact sap soon,There are a lot of the configuration of the need to change, but I don't know how to change, can you help me? I need some configuration information,If SPRO can excuse me?

0 Kudos

Hi

You post your Questions and what configuration changes you need. If we have an idea. We will definitely help you.

Regards

Nisha

0 Kudos

dear nisha

Our own developed ZSD02 print sales orders the most the right side of the marginal shows don't come out. (not just the joint paper with A4 paper in the same situation)

Regards

killman

0 Kudos

dear nisha

There is a problem, how to solve the problem of a customer has multiple license plate on the voucher or sales order can choose the license plate to the customer

Regards

killman

0 Kudos

Hi Killman

Can you please share the screenshots of issues.

Regards

Nisha

0 Kudos

hello nisha

Very pleased to meet you, a temporary solution to some problems, if there is aproblem would like to ask you. Thank you, can we make friends?

killman