Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR WHILE TRANSFERRING VENDOR FROM ROS TO EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are implementing ROS here.

Now Issue is coming while transferring Accepted vendor from ROS system to EBP.

We are getting following two error.

1. Currency of purchasing organization could not be determined.

2. No purchasing organization maintained in user attribute.

i have already seen currency is already maintained in PPOMA_BBP and also for user also even though i;m getting this issue.

I need you expert advice on same.to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Please check whether you've set a Local Purchasing Organization under the company code, to which the user belongs. You may check it in the Function tab of this user in ppoma_bbp. If not yet, please do the same and let us know if it helps.

If the error still comes, please attach a screenshot of the attribute of currency and function tab of this user in ppoma-bbp to this thread.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Wendy.

Issue is resolved now new error is

Could not create business partner.

Business partner could not be created.

Kindly help.

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Is your user is assigned to a Company, a Purch. Org, and a Purch. Group similar as shown in my earlier screenshot?

Please note that for the organization structure a purchasing org. must be created always under a company and a purchasing group must be created always under a purchasing org. and all users must be assigned directly or indirectly under a company org. unit.

Regards,

Wendy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

Please do have a look into your organization structure.Have you maintained the attributes for Company.Also as Wendy suggested.Please do maintain your organization structure in same.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam