cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip Delete operation in SLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

SLT is configured between Source ECC6 and target HANA , real time replication is enabled , I have a requirement to skip the delete records operation on SLT. Delete operations in ECC6 is done only by a job (No manual deletion) , we don't want those records getting deleted in HANA.

Any help on a rule for this would be great help .

Thanks in advance

P Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185165
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

If I am not wrong, you want to skip recent records and replicate only other records(other than non skipped) to HANA system. You can do this in the transaction IUUC_REPL_CONTENT.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay ,

I want to skip the delete records and replicate only insert and updated records from ECC6 to HANA.

Read in a forum that we can write a rule (ABAP include ) and use in IUUC_REPL_CONTENT. Help I am looking is what is the rule to ignore the delete operation in SLT?

Also any other solution to ignore the delete operation (like disable the DEL trigger) ?

Thanks

Thomas

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IUUC_REPL_CONTENT and fill and create a new rule in IUUC_A S S_RULE_MAP. Also an ABAP include has to be specified where you define the rule.

This is the coding of the ABAP include:

If the code detects the opertion "D" (delete) it will skip the record and will not transfer it to the target.

If you post such questions in the SLT community:http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server

It is easier for me to monitor and answer.

Best Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Tobias , Great help , Highly appreciate your time on this.

Thanks

Prathish Thomas

Answers (0)