Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly with GTS block

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I am creating a project through assembly process.

While creating, client need a new user status to block the release of network ( create a new status and block it for release), unless the GTS block is removed on the material in sales order.

Any clue and any inputs?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your process of releasing sales order and project. does you release the project immediately as soon it was created or you release the object status (user status) in sales order.

any have you can have user status set up at network header/activity level and set as INIT which defaults. You can release the user status NWA after you release the sales order (GTS) and before project released.

You can refer threads which are available in this forum how to set up user status for reference.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Sudhakar!

Thanks for you reply.

We release the project manually, once the sales order is created.

My question here is how, to set the link from PS network User status to the sales order GTS block? which filed plays the role?

I am aware of the user status and how to set this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I guess there is not linkage of release of sales order which triggers release of PS NW.

However you can refer to the following link which describes RFC functionality, if you are looking for auto release of PS NW from GTS.

User Exit to Transfer Preference Status to Feeder System - SAP Documentation

Thanks,

Sudhakar

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sudhakar!

I need, that if a GTS block is set up in sales order, the related project Network should not be released.

Hope,i have put my question in a right way.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to explore from that URL and develop to suit to you.

Thanks,

Sudhakar