cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which sap cerification course i should do

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir/mam, i am a pre final year computer science engineering student.. i want to know which sap cerification course i should  do.... so please want ur valuable guidance . and wat are the job prospects

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev as you said "Add your thinking also in a reply..." do you want me to advice a fresher with out having any domain experience to write sap certification . can we focus on the actual thread at least from now on words thank you i really thought our Mentor will help us

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi piyush i would like to direct you the following thread please read it carefully 

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I have checked your all activity, as I can see that your all post is only about referring blogs, documents and discussions.

Don't share just link of content..

Add your thinking also in a reply...

Former Member
0 Kudos

have checked your all activity, as I can see that your all post is only about referring blogs, documents and discussions.

Be Cool Everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

poorna chand wrote:

Hi Piyush this is not the place for pre final year computer science engineering student..

I think this community is open for everyone..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charndra please have a look once again what 

"sir/mam, i am a pre final year computer science engineering student.. i want to know which sap cerification course i should  do "

and you too said  So i will suggest you to learn ABAP. ABAP is pure coding based part of SAP.

when we go thorough the thread more efficiently  he plan to do sap certification not only course i would like to direct you the following blog

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Piyush ,

Let me start by saying its great that you are  already thinking about your career in SAP . Its a good start .

To answer you question its very difficult for us or would be totally naive to suggest you the best certification course to do in SAP . The reason being no matter what certification you do in SAP it doesn't guarantee a job but for sure increases your chances of getting one .

This would be the course of action i would take if i were you .

I would list out my strengths and weakness . say for example if you say you are good at programming i would go into development or more the technical side and if you feel you are good at understanding processes then i would lean more to the functional side .

The upcoming technologies such as Mobile Apps , Mobile Platforms, HANA , Lumira , River would be good places to set your career as this is what SAP is focusing on .

So my sincere advice to you is no matter who says jobs are good in any area you have to be proactive and understand your strengths and more often than not its the individual who is ready to go the extra mile and not just certification that will get you the job .

Please dont think that i am trying to discourage you but just point you the facts but please ask me any question you may have as i been where you are now .

Thank you

pradayin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

As you are from CSE, so i hope you will be good in programming/coding, So i will suggest you to learn ABAP. ABAP is pure coding based part of SAP.

BR

Chandra

p.s.: please avoid using SMS speak language on SCN.