cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial load issue for AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have been encountered with an initial load issue for AD (LDAP). Below is the error log for the same.

Kindly suggest how to overcome this.

Many thanks in advance!

Girish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

there are several threads in this space dealing with this sort of problem. Did you check them to see, if the solutions suggested there could help you, too?

Is this the first initial load into the IDM? Do you use the standard jobs for that? Did you change something in the jobs or passes?

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steffi,

I did a check for lot of threads, but nothing coming to my rescue.

No, I already did one before where I decided to do it again. So this one is second. I did use the standard jobs and did not make any change in jobs/passes.

Best regards,

Girish

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Grish,

I assume you're doing this from the initial load task?  Are all of the previous tasks enabled? Is the correct repository selected (and configured correctly?

Also, just  for the purposes of troubleshooting, please re run the job using the Windows Engine (you'll get a warning message, but it's ok)

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the reply. It got resolved by just removing the constant (System_Privilege) and adding again.

Many thanks,

Girish

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

great that your issue got resolved!

Please don't forget to close the thread by marking the correct answer (in this case your own ). This will help others to find the solution, when they encounter the same problem.

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Steffi,

Thank you for the guidance on the issue.

Best regards,

Girish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

I don't know if it's just me, but the added screenshot is to small/low in resolution to make out the error. Could you please add a better one?

Also... what have you tried to get rid of the error and which IDM-version are you using? This are important information you should include in every one of your questions.

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steffi,

Sorry for this, but this is the good visible image I have. I have added the error log detail below. Please refer to that. The IDM in use is IDM 7.20.7

Type pass -> ToIDStore

Pass ID  -> 227C5882-3005-46F1-AD5F-016735EE67C7

Repository XXXXXX

Time used 0

Entries added 0

Entries modified 0

Entries deleted 0

Total entries 0

Errors 1

Warnings 0

Messages Error

putNextEntry failed storing

Exception from Add operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.addEntry failed storing entry 'MX_PRIVILEGE'. IDStore returned error message: " Entry type missing for entry:null" when validating entry

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: ToIDStore.modEntry failed updating entry 'MX_PRIVILEGE'. IDStore returned error message: "Entry does not exist" when fetching entry

Well till now, I have tried adding an additional constant "SYSTEM_PRIVILEGE" to AD repository constants. But in vain.

Best Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish

Usually I add the following to the attributes (it'll disappear after you've run it)

MX_ENTRYTYPE     MX_PRIVILEGE

Setting it on the task sometimes doesn't work.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Though the issue is resolved now, but just for sake of knowledge where exactly you are refering to add those attributes in ?

Many thanks,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Write To IDStore pass, you should have set the entrytype up the top.  However, you can also add it as an attribute in the pass.  The UI will remove it later but it forces it to accept what you put in the attribute - sometimes the UI misses what's up the top...

Peter