cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Type 03, why to select always phase/operation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have anybody an idea why I always have to select the phase, to start with the result recording?
My setting:

- inspection type 03 in master data

- inspection plan is assigned to recipe

- within my recipe I have one operation & and one phase (the production version is only using the phase, due tp PP-PI settings) the characterisitcs are assigned to my phase.

Doese anybody know why I always have to confirm the phase, before I can start with result recording?

Thanks a lot

Maike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

for me you have insert in both operation control key QM01 o QM02 . You must insert QM02 only in sub-operation (phase 0020).

Regads

Gius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any operation or phase you are creating is defined as QM active or not depending on the control key you are selecting for that operation, So depending on the control key you selected for the operation, it will show as QM active for that operation & QM char will be defined in that operation only.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought, that with the Controll Key we only make sure that inspection results are recorded before the confirmation of the process order is possible! Because during testing I got an error message "confirmation not possible, because no results recorded". I think the Controll Key has no impact during result recording (that I always have to select the phase, where the characteristcs are assigned).

cheers

Maike

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes you always have to Select the Phases that you want to record &

"confirmation not possible, because no results recorded" are maintained in Parameter for Order Confi. (Tcode OPK4). So that when you doesn't record the result, System will give you error at the time of Confirmation.

Check the Screen Shot for setting....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ah ok seems I always have to select the phase 😞 Parameter for Order Confirmation are correct, because I want to give the production planer the information that no result are recorded.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Koster,

IN the process of In-process inspection, There may be multiple production operations and some operation may require inspection. IN the SAP , for the In-process inspection , there is always a single inspection lot to record the result. Therefore , we need to declare, that for which stage of production operation , this inspection is being done.

Neeraj

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure..

1) you can have characteristics on multiple phases

2) you may decided to manually add a test to a phase that may not have any pre-assigned.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks a lot,

I only thought that there is a settings possible, that the characteristics will be assigned  to the inspection lot automatically, if they are only assigned to one phase.

Cheers

Maike