cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPRTAX_FINLAND showing incorrect output

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using a standard report RPRTAX_FINLAND. When executing it for year 2013,

1) Records involving two Expense Types HBD - Dom hotel breakfast and HBI - Int hotel breakfast are coming up, actually these shouldn't be included. These two expense types were created as per client requirements but at that time the report RPRTAX_FINLAND wasn't tested.

2) Personnel Numbers are coming to the report (zero lines) even if they have no kilometers or per diems.

We have identified the reason for issue no 1. - The "Travel Expense Category field" (In V_T706B1) for HBD and HBI was incorrectly maintained as "Meals" instead of "Other". So if we change the category to "Other" and create new travel expense records for HBD and HBI and then execute the report then the output doesn't include these expense types. Please find attached screenshot.

This is the solution for future postings but is applicable to only the new trip records and not to the ones that are already posted to FI.

Open queries that need solution:

1) How to rectify the old HBD and HBI Expense type records that are posted to FI so that they don't show up in the RPRTAX_FINLAND report.

2) How to exclude Personnel Numbers those are coming to the report (zero lines) even if they have no kilometers or per diems.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the below issue:

2) Personnel Numbers are coming to the report (zero lines) even if they have no kilometers or per diems.

SAP has released the Note # 1966258.

Thank you all for your help and participation.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siegfried for the options.

Is there any standard report to know how many postings have been done for particular type of expense types?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no not from my knowledge...

depends also on your posting settings. Normally posting is not that important to check.

This is just done - I know that sounds strange - but at the end this is automatically depending on your settings. How many postings you do on partially expense type is out of any interest (normally)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for 1:

From my knowledge this would be very hard to change all cluster data from 2013 to get the statistical data deleted (even impossible). So I would copy the standard report to a Z_RPRxxx and change the selection (exclude all HBD and HBI expense types from selection)

for 2:

As you have already done a Z report 🙂 you just exclude zero lines from output. (I guess that these PERNR come up is SAP standard - why? I don't know.

Good luck,

Sigi