Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales of Raw Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario where the customer is selling raw material.

As per excise rules this is known as Removal of Goods as such.

Suppose the client pays 12 Rs. as excise and the basic price of the raw material is 100 -Procurement Scenario.

Now without using the raw material for any production activity he sells the raw material to another customer where the assesable value is 200 but the excise he can charge from that customer is Rs.12 only and should not be less or more than the excise amount paid during procurement.

How to ensure this happens.

Can someone please help me .

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can someone please help me on this issue.

0 Kudos

Rs. 200 is not the assesable value but a selling price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario which you have mentioned above applies to the normal FG sale from a depot.

i.e. since there are no value addition / manufacturing activity happens at depot the excise values will be the same as it was in the manufacturing plant but the selling price will be more.

Solution - Can be achieved via a routine in the pricing.

But in case of Depot (you have J1IG / J1IJ based on which there is a link and system determines the excise values at the sale to customer from Depot)

So similarly you can try to find out a link for your raw material procurement + sale scenario.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per excise  laws, ROH sales is not allowed in manyfacturing plants. However, in Depot, HALB is allowed to sell purchase as it is.

In which case you are facing issue- plant or depot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This scenario is As Such Removal or Excise Duty Pass on. You have to check the assesable value as it may be different everytime

Additionally, please check what register client is updating at present.

Also, please go through this link (there are many you can find in scn)

How to get incoming excise invoice in J1IIN | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Use J1iS option where you have option of  entering the excise values manually. and take the printout from J1iV. But the Excise Invoice Number range shold be sync with this. please put the series group(Normal Sales) in the screen.

Regards

Maruthi S