Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in Common connector settings in GRC10 SP13

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am in the post installation steps of ARA where I am struck in the middle of Common Connector Settings.

I have defined the connector and done the connector group mapping to the connector, but when trying to map the integration scenario auth to the target connector I am facing issues I am not getting the screen where i can give the target connector details to map with the auth scenario.

When i try to double click  on the Scenario-Connector link iam not getting the screen where i can define the target connector its getting strucked on the same screen where we define the subscenario.

Please find the screen shot attached and please post your valuable suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Neeraj:

Highlight the AUTH entry, then open the Scenario Connector Link folder.  You should then get the screen you are looking for.

Thanks,

Kevin Tucholke

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys its working now.

I have another doubt today we had a SOD matrix discussion with the client and they have asked me to include only high priority risk in the global rule set excluding the medium and low risk.

So can you suggest me the solution for it like where all settings i have to make.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I can see one message 'left-bottom' of your screen stating 'One Entry Chosen'.

I have noticed above message comes once you just go into subscenario definition.

Can you please try once again slecting 'AUTH' around center screen, once selected double click node'Scenraio-Connector Link'?. under 'Scenraio-Connector Link' you will get option to feed connector details(which is maintained in system).

Let me know if you have already tried this option.

Regards,

Nishant

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishanth/Kevin,

Thanks for your reply.

I just came home now will check tomorrow when i am in office and will let you know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

As you got solution, please mark the question/reply as 'Answered"/worked.

Next question please open as new question and share the link, will update you solution.(Will be good to have separate question with correct subject line,to ensure helpful for community users

Regards,

Nishant