cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding a tab in header's sales order (VA02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on several parameters, I have a requirement in which I have to hide the texts tab located in the header of the sales order. I haven't found any user-exit or badi where I could do that. The exits included in the object MV45AFZZ only work for the main program, and the program that controls the header data is another one.

Does anybody know how to hide this tab by coding or by customizing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with program RV70TNNN

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jose,

SHD0 is a standard way of achieving your requirement. If you were unable to do that, you could use the exit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in MV45AFZZ by modifying the screen field attributes. You can also control who can view the said field/ tab in the program by the username.

Hope this helps,

Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravin,

The problem is that the user-exits of MV45AFZZ only work for the main screen. The screen that includes the texts tab of the header belongs to another program (SAPLV70T). In that program, the user-exit that you say doesn't have effect.

Thanks,

Regards.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can try to use transaction SHD0. I can suggest this link about its usage.

Transaction Variant - A Step by Step Guide for Creation - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Anyway you can find a lot of wikis, and collaborative documents regarding how-to-use SHD0

Hope that it can be useful.

Best regards,
Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

I've been checking that transaction according to your help but I don't find out how to change an element of the header screen. If I set VA02 transaction, none of the options seem to be related to this screen, in which I have to hide the tab.

Thanks.

Regards.