cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO schedule line "GR end date" calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Can anyone pls enlighten How STO schedule line "GR end date" ( Newly introduced in ECC 6.0 ) is calculated ?

I observed that the system calculating STO schedule line "GR end date = 00000000" & then encountering the error  "Goods receipt end date cannot be before material staging" in the below code snippet.

Program SAPLMEPO Include  MM06EFET_ETT_CHECK_MBDAT

IF i_eketn-mbdat > i_eketn-eldat OR

( i_eketn-mbdat EQ i_eketn-eldat AND i_eketn-mbuhr > i_eketn-eluhr ).

SET CURSOR FIELD 'EKET-MBDAT' LINE sy-stepl.

MESSAGE e162(v2).

ENDIF.

Note :-- OSS Note# 1118476 says ....

Symptom

The Goods Receipt End date displayed in the stock transfer order is incorrect. The GR End date does

not take into account the working days of the Unloading point. The GR End date may fall on a nonworking

day or weekend.

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when do you get this error? in which transaction? Is there a BAPI involved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thanks for extending your helping hand.

Encountering this error while Creating the STO using BAPI_PO_CREATE1....

Precisely i want to know

1. Firstly How system calculates the STO schedule line "GR end date"

2. Then basis this i contemplate to unravel why system calculates "GR end date = 00000000" ?

BR

Monir

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you have  this bug fix OSS note in your system: 1177368 - BAPI_PO_CHANGE: GR end date and time not taken over.

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

Can you try to manage latest delivery date control with M7 163 system message ?

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using  Component version    SAP ECC 6.0 with Unicode System=Yes, with the below

SoftwrComp  Release Level SprtPkgNam Description

SAP_APPL6050004SAPKH60504Logistics and Accounting

That means we already have OSS Note# 1177368 in our environment ( was only valid upto 603 release )

Validity

Software Component

From Rel.

To Rel.

And Subsequent

SAP_APPL

BR

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note is not valid for your release.

However, you have 000000 in your field, so it seems to me equal to problem in the note.

Can you create an order in ME21N and check if the field is populated with the correct value.

The most simple origin for the GR end date is just delivery date + GR processing time considering the work days in your plant calendar in regards to the GR processing time.

The calculation is more complex if routes are involved,

further it is depending if you activate a business enhancement

See OSS note 885177 - Stock transfer in purchasing: New schedule line processing

I would suggest you do a test with ME21N to evaluate if you have a general error or if it is specific to the BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton.

Please validate & clarify the below , i'm simulating the same online with ME21N to check if GR End Date is 00000000 in the meantime ....

Step#1. GR end date = Req Delivery date + GR processing time( from Mat Master /Purc view ) ?

Step#2. If GR end date calculated from Step#1 falls on non-working days in plant ( Sending / Receiving Plant in STO ??  ) Factr calendar , what happens ??

Note :--- We are on APO environment with full-blown Route , Shipping point etcc....

What order of influencing factors viz. Requested Deliv Date, Shipping Point(Loading + Pick/Pack wdays) & Route(Transportation Planning + Transit days) can potentially cause Mat Stg Date > GR EndDate ?

BR

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is then +1 in the complexity, but SAP explains it pretty good in 1342195 - Stock transfers in purchasing: Scheduling in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

I just test-drove simulating the problem online with ME21N manually, GR end date did determine as pictured below....But with BAPI it gets BLANK...

D24.02.2014124.02.201421.02.2014121.02.201400:00:0019.02.201400:0022.02.201400:0023.02.201400:00:0024.02.201400:00:001

Giving a hard-look at 1342195 - Stock transfers in purchasing: Scheduling in APO & storm-weathering to unravel why GR end date gets BLANK with BAPI_PO_CREAT1.

Also please validate & clarify the below ,

Step#1. GR end date = Req Delivery date + GR processing time( from Mat Master /Purc view ) ?

Step#2. If GR end date calculated from Step#1 falls on non-working days inplant ( Sending / Receiving Plant in STO ??  ) Factr calendar , what happens ??

BR

Monir