cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a ticket "You are not authorized to create a message for this SYSTEM or CLIENT" and "invalid ibase component"

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

when i opening a ticket on our solman, i see systems as ; Description : "invalid ibase component" and "Component : 00000000"

when i create a ticket on solman it gives error like "You are not authorized to create a message for this  SYSTEM or CLIENT"

User have all auth. also defined in BP number. Identification tab is correct as

CRM001External System IdentifierHCD 0020701597 000 HID.........

Also defined in Employee(maintained) userid.

also screen shots are attached

what could be problem, could you please help us ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kemal,

SAP relased secodn version for similar error 1968088 - Work Center: No authority for the IBase when creating incident

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also having the same problema and I have done all these steps that you guys told Kemal Ertas, but still not working.

Is there any other step that I can do or check to resolve this problem?

Best regards

Thalles

Former Member
0 Kudos

its very simple.

check the client in the screen and correct client number.

for example if your solution manager is SOL and client is 001 when screen opens it shows SOL and client 000 thats why it gives error.

if you change this 000 to 001 it will work.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing the same issue in my Solution Manager 7.1 SP13 system. As per the SAP Note 1968088, the corrections are already available in my current support package. But still the issue is redundant.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks in Advance.

Vivek.

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try to IB_GEN tcode and generate all of them

0 Kudos

Hi Kemal,

The IBase is already generated for the system to which I am trying to create a ticket.

The user is mapped with the PFCG role "SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE_COMP" & "SAP_SMWORK_BASIC".

Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek.

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also make sure IB52 entry for the Ibase against the Partner Assignment is correct.

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i tried them also mate, not working

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear vivek,

When i check today, all systems are ok now, something is generating or activating them but what is it, i have no idea.

as i said that, now there is no problem, but what happened i have no idea

Regards

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be this thread has answer for you?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3403270

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kemal,

As mentioned in the note provided by Kamil, remove the parameter IM_LOAD_IBASE in the Customizing table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM and try again.

BR,

Vivek

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Could you explain that ? How can i remove that parameter from the custom table ?

Thanks for help

Regards

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SM30 txn go to the table and in edit mode select the parameter and delete as shown below

Regards,

Vivek

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

There is no IM_LOAD_IBASE in my screen, you can see my screen shot.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case  check inf you have provided system HFP for your BP number (337)

using BP tcode at identification tab. Also provide which version your'e runnig on ?

BR,

K.

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kamil,

For BP 337 have already assigned and updated in identification tab, also HEP system at there, but only HEP is working correctly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kemal,

OK so run ST01 and mark Authorization check choose 'error only'. At genral settings button  provide user which has above errors then upload trace to investigate.

BR,

K.

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kamil,

There is sap_all in that user, also have the same roles with working correctly another user. I checked trace logs but i can not see any auth. problem log.

Regards

uwe_uhlemann
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hallo Kamil,

use the Note 1968088 and additional give the user the Role SAP_S_RFCACL (is not part of SAP_ALL).

This works for me.

Regards

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kemal,

Please check accroding to note 1728064 - Incident Management - message: Not authorized for system if you have maintained parameter IM_LOAD_IBASE in AGS_WORK_CUSTOM table.

BR,

K.

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

for 1728064 - SAP Note does not contain valid correction

instructions 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This note doesn't contain correction instructin just check if you have mentioned parameter in table.

BR,

K.