Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial cancellation of factory Excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  CIN Expert,

Need help on the following issue

Issue -

My client is the manufacturer and seller of Petrolieum product.

Sales order -> Delivery -> Commertial Invoice -> and Excise Invoice (J1iiN) for 15 kilo Liter created, and the Tank Truck left the factory, however befor reaching the customer destination it met with an accident and 13 Kilo Liter wested and only 2 Kilo Liter finally reached to the customer.

As it is not possiable to partially cancell the Excise Invoice, we are  finding it difficult to address the issue.

Please advice what would be the probable solution

1. is it adviceable to Cancell the entire Excise invoice and the commertial invoice,Delivery, and Sales order - and create a fresh SO->DO->C inv.>Ex Invoice for 2 Kilo liter  ?

Appreciate your  time!

regards

Amit

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit  Gampawar,

I want to know some inputs from your end.

Whether your client has to deliver the products to customer, directly (or) any other Third party vendor. If third-party person delivered, they are the responsible for that.

If your client delivered the products to customer directly; First,you have to cancel the excise invoice.Once you cancel the excise invoice; you need to update registers using t-code J1I5. For Reversal of Excise invoice you need to reverse the duty values using J1I5 which will be updated in RG1 register

1. Cancel MIRO document with MR8M

2 Cancel MIGO document in MIGO

3 Go to J1IEX choose post here give the excise invoice no of the document (u will get this no from table   J_1IEXCDTL and field DOCNO)

4 Now in miscellaneous tab give the rejection code and simulate u will find all the duties are reversed (compare with previous posting)

5 Now u r invoice is cancelled and u can go for new GR and new postings

I hope, it is helpful.

Regards

Ramesh