Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate settled with free product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have the following scenario

If the customer achieves a certain sales volume eg 40 MT the client will present a truck to the customer.

Similarly if the customer manages a volume of <40 MT he will be given a scooter.

How to achieve this .

Can someone please help me on this.         

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

from your requirements I understand that:

- during a period of time, customers cumulate volume sales and at the end of the period, according to cumulated volume sales, they get presents (truck or scooter)

- It's not clear with what kind of products your customer sells but maybe trucks and scooters are not part of them

If my assumptions are right, at the end of the period you'll check somewhere (LIS, reports...) cumulated volume sales and then decide what presents are given to whom...

An approach could be create the sales orders with only those "present" materials with 100% discount (condition R100). Price would be purchase one, discount would be transfered as sales deduction and VPRS as cost.

Regards,

JM

former_member253400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your scenario you must to use free goods determination (tcode VBN1). Unfortunately the discount type for free goods don't support different scale type. So create record (use FG category = 2 'exclusive') with scales for your material and specify two additional materials for free goods in the scales (e.g. 1 and 40 minimum quantity) and use simple code in the routine for the calculation type for determining free goods quantity (e.g. free goods quantity (L_FRM-NRMENGE) always equal 1).

If you need to use the cumulative sales for the client for the period of time, you can also use the same routine for the calculation type for determining free goods quantity to calculate the cumulative sales and define the free goods material when you create each order.

Hope it's help.

KR,

Sergey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create rebate records in VBO1 using scales. 1-40MT - 1 Scooter amount &  40-100MT - 1 Truck amountetc. You can specify the amount for scooter / truck etc and not the material itself. For this, you have to change your rebate condition type to calc type D, Scale basis C & Scale Type D. Again,

But it is better to use free goods determination for the above, so that material itself can be determined and added as a free goods line item in the sales order.