SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EL37 - Deletion of Metering Results

former_member199597
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gang,

I have a question about deletion meter reading results.

When we use EL37 the MTR Docs are deleted from the database, which is not what I expect from SAP

After I checked the system I found that there are 2 tables matching to the tables of metering results.

EABL -> EABLDEL

EABLG -> EABLGDEL

However these tables are not filled.

I am wondering if there is a possibility to move the deleted records to the "DEL" tables instead of deleting them only.

Any input is very appreciated.

Cheers,

Andreas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those tables are part of structures for Deleted Meter Reading Document for Archiving, so it is better to investigate more if there will be no consequences of using it.

Anyway, you could use FM EXIT_SAPLEL01_015 or create a BAdI using Class IF_EX_ISU_ZWIABRECH_WECHSL / Method CREATE_INTERIMBILL_REPL to record the reversed readings on the tables mentioned or in new tables copied from EABL, EABLG and ETRG.

Best regards,

Leonardo Morais

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

former_member199597
Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will delete the Meter Reading result it will not store any where it will delete all the information from the sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those tables are part of structures for Deleted Meter Reading Document for Archiving, so it is better to investigate more if there will be no consequences of using it.

Anyway, you could use FM EXIT_SAPLEL01_015 or create a BAdI using Class IF_EX_ISU_ZWIABRECH_WECHSL / Method CREATE_INTERIMBILL_REPL to record the reversed readings on the tables mentioned or in new tables copied from EABL, EABLG and ETRG.

Best regards,

Leonardo Morais

0 Kudos

Hello Leonardo,

Thanks a lot for your input.

I was opening a message to SAP regarding the tables and got the response:

EABLDEL and EABLGDEL were used only together with the new QD-Reading-

Functionality (QD = Quantity Determination, released with EhP 6).

In normal EL37 process these tables were not used unfortunately.

So your input about the badi is really helpful and I will check it out.

Thanks for such good input.

Andreas

PS: There is a not from SAP regarding the missing change doc entries. If anyone needs this.

please implement modification note 929441 to your system. If you have

problems to implement this note please read note 170183.

0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

I created the CMOD for include ZXELXU09 and it works fine.

However, I dont know how to distinguish if the records should be deleted or not.

The EXIT is primarily for removing metering results for billing.

Do you have an idea how I know the exit is called that it is for the deletion?

Maybe checking the transaction EL37?

Thanks in advance.

Andreas

EDIT:

Never mind.

I found it using WMODE = 6 or WMODE = 4.

Thanks a lot - working fine now.

0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Please check the behavior of the following tables during MR order/results reversal. BADI uses those structures to add, delete or modify information on database.

IEABL

IEABLG

IETRG

IDB_EABL

IDB_EABLG

IDB_IETRG

OLD_IEABL

OLD_IEABLG

When there’s a deletion probably tables IEABL, IEABLG and IETRG will be empty while IDB_EABL, IDB_EABLG and IDB_IETRG will be filled.

Kind Regards,

Leonardo Morais

0 Kudos

Boas Leonardo,

Yeah I didnt realize that but your right.

First I check for WMODE and then use only tables IDB_EABL, IDB_EABLG and IDB_IETRG.

Works pretty smooth

Thanks a lot for your help and I buy you a beer when you'll be in Switzerland/Germany

So long,

Andreas