cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart with header status "Approved " item level as "item in transfer process"

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have SRM 7 EHP2,Extended classic scenario we are having issue with SC is stucked with status as Approved at header level and "item in transfer process" with sourcing indicator as P in BBP_PD. Ultimate issue is beacuse of above all it is not found in SOCO by purchaser( Supplier is there in SC, as prerred supplier).

Checked SPRO > Product category defination for sourcing its only entry with * and "Sourcing carried out for the items without assd Source of Supply".

We did used FM BBP_PDH_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE to update the Sourcing indicator from P to X but still its not visible in Sourcing cockpit.

Is there any other way ? FM ? OSS Note ? Else i think we must need to ask user to delete SC and create a new but that is not a correct solution.

Regards,

Kaustubh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaus,

If SC item status is stuck at I1111, it will not be displayed in SOCO, although you've changed SOURCE_REL_IND to 'X'.

So as replied by Vinita, you could firstly try with report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER.

You may run it against this one particular SC, with the help of note 1788671 to add a parament of Shopping cart number.

After that, please check whether the item status of this SC has been changed from I1111 to I1112.

If it is changed to I1112, then ideally you should be able to see it in the SOCO.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Wendy. Always recommended to tackle such issues with BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Kaus

Can you also run the program BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER and enter the time since the cart was created . Uncheck Simulate and then execute and let me know the results .

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaustubh,

Would you please check if this SC exists in table bbp_pdview_index with indicator as 'P'?

If so, please run report bbp_get_status_2 to clear the indicator.

If the follow-on document is PO, source_rel_ind should be empty.

In order to prevent such issue happen for new cart, please check:

========

In customizing 'Define Sourcing for Product Category':

Please set source system as blank if you will want to use '*' for

product category.

=========

Meanwhile please be careful to change the indicator via debugging if follow-on document is already generated for this SC item.

Best regards,

Ivy

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy

thanks for reply

Point 1 - No now cart is updated with sourcing indicator as X ( we updated it via FM as i said , no more P is there in index table)

2) in customizing we alredy checked and yes product category is * and Source system is blank.

Follow on document yes its suppose to be genrate PO. nothing happened yet.

Kaustubh

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

Do you mean the follow-on PO for this item is already generated?

If so, then this item won't be displayed in sourcing cockpit.

Item will come back to sourcing after follow-on documents are deleted.

Best regards,

Ivy

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

Ok you have not understood

1) SC is created with prefreed supplier which then went in to chain of approval

2) After approval it was expected to be view as Po or it must be appear in SOCO.

We have checked SC after approval and found its showing approved status at header level and Items in transfer process at item level with Sourcing indicator in BBP_PD was "p". We have changed it in Debugging with FM from P to X , with which it should ideally seen in SOCO right ? but it is not visible that is issue.

Note- We have bbp_get_status_2 scheduled after every 5 min.

Else let us know how do we push it for PO ?

Regards,

Kaustubh

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

If no follow-on document is generated for this SC item yet, would you please check if source_rek_ind is also set as 'X' in trx bbp_pd?

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaus,

We are also facing the same issue where SC is stuck in I1111 status and i am not able to process it with  BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER  as its a very old shopping cart.  In our Scenario SC has to go to SOCO and then PO will be created. Items in SC are marked as P for Sourcing relevant indicator.

Can you please let me know what you did to process your SC in SRM.

Thanks,

Ankur