cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI /XI SOAP Exception Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP PI.We are trying to pass the information from SAP PI to other system through WSDL. while executing am getting the below error,

kindly help to sort this out.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:

SOAP: response message contains an error

XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to

process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Regards,

Rangakarthick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rangakarthick,

The problem seems to be in the message that you are sending with PI. Download the program SOAPui and import the WSDL in that program and you make the call from that program. If the call goes right with SOAPui you can compare the message that you are sending with PI with the SOAPui call.

Regards.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone. Issue is fixed.

Target WSDL structure is not updated

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranga,

could you please close the thread if your issue was solved?

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This can happen if the Soap Action is missing the channel. Confirm with the receiver if soap action is required. You can also check action in WSDL under tab "soap:action". Other reason could be if the wsdl is not up to date.

Share the payload that you are trying to send to target system folks ,they can quickly check with their test suite and confirm you back for any problem at there end .

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natarajan,

I think the issue is with the structure of sender message. The message received by target system had different structure of refecence, which is not identified by the target system. I hope you have received WSDL file from Target System?. As suggested by others, first test the scenario using wsnavigator or soapUI.

Regards,

Gavaksh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natarajan,

Check you WSDL file which you are sending and try to test this in SOAP UI or WebsNavigator.

Regards,

Abhi