Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman_workcenter login

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've seen a few topic on this, most of which mention about SSO. Here's the issue I'm facing. Some users when they log into solman and go to solman_workcenter, it pops up with a login screen and asks the user to input their password, however for other users it does not do this. Any one have any idea how to get around this problem?

Regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, please check

1) SSO is configure properly. pls note that when we execute Tcode -DBACOCKPIT the Webgui is working properly without asking user id/pass.

But the Tcode "SOLMAN_WORKCENTER" is asking user id/pass again.

2) The login/create_sso2_ticket is set ?

3) Please refer Note 1121248 - SSO Setup for Diagnostics

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bakhtiyar,

SSO is working, hence, I can go to solman_workcenter/sm_workcenter without requiring a password or username.

I went to dbacockpit it's working fine, and jumped directly back to solman_workcenter. still works.

I'm running solution manager 7.1 SP08 btw.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

Please see the following thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3152117

Thanks

Rishi

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

I have seen this thread, I somewhat agree to the point where it mentions it launches the java side of things, but I disagree where it says it's impossible because it doesn't explain why I and several other user can actually launch solman_workcenter without the need of logging in, while other users do.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

Are you not getting the log in screen when you are trying to open the solman workcenter  in a new system .

Thanks

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

I am  not getting a login screen when I launch solman_workcenter. But some other users are, some others are not.

Regards.

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

Are you seeing the same behavior when you are opening the same in a new system / different system ?

Thanks

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

What do you mean by a different system? We only have solman_workcenter in solution manager.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

What i was meaning was that - if you access your Solution Manager from a different windows machine - and then give solman_workcenter transaction , it will open up your default browser in that box.

Wanted to know if you get prompted for password then..

Thanks

Rishi

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

yes I have tried this on a different machine, no popup for password either.

Regards,

Chris