cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDESK dump with the implemention of note 1745208

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After I have implemention the note 1745208, I found that the T-code CDESK is dumped with the error message

The current ABAP program "CDESK_START" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPLCDESK " in include

"LCDESKF60 " in line 13:

""T_DOCUMENT-" or "DOCUMENT-" expected, not "DMU_DOCUMENT_". -"

please kindly tell me how to solve this problem, or how can I roll back to the version before the implemention, thanks!

Best Regards.

Hui.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you run the ABAP programs that are delivered by the prerequisite notes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samuli,

I have done the prerequisite notes 1731517 for a try, but when inplement this note, an error occurred with the message

Interface IF_CDESK_PLMI,Interface Section                               Interface IF_CDESK_PLMI,Interface Section                               15   
Type "DMU_DOCUMENT_EXT_TAB" is unknown                                  Type "DMU_DOCUMENT_EXT_TAB" is unknown                                       
Include LCDESKF60                                                       Include LCDESKF60                                                       13   
"T_DOCUMENT-" or "DOCUMENT-" expected, not "DMU_DOCUMENT_". -           "T_DOCUMENT-" or "DOCUMENT-" expected, not "DMU_DOCUMENT_". -                

I have already done all other steps for 1745208, could you kindly check this error for me, thanks!

best regards.

Hui.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are not answering my question. Have you run ABAP programs

NOTE_1731769_II

NOTE_1731966_III

in SA38 or SE38 to generate the DDIC elements?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samuli,

I have run these reports in my system and already do all the other steps in the note 1745208 successfully.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe there was a problem running the ABAP programs because the error you get is due to missing DDIC element DMU_DOCUMENT_EXT_TAB which is created by ABAP program NOTE_1731769_II.

I suggest you ask a ABAP and/or Basis person to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samuli,

I checked the element DMU_DOCUMENT_EXT_TAB is alread exists in my system.

I do not understand the error when running the CDESK meaning maybe DMU_DOCUMENT should be insteaded by the "T-DOCUMENT" or "DOCUMENT".

"T_DOCUMENT-" or "DOCUMENT-" expected, not "DMU_DOCUMENT_".

best regards.