cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Created - Inspite of Delivery Block in Schedule Line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

User able to create the delivery note inspite of delivery block at schedule line level.

However, i am unable to re create the scenario in testing environments.

Any idea for this behavior in SAP 5.0.

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar:

Here is one thing I learned during my years of support:

NEVER TRUST THE USER 100%.

If it is a one time issue, I would say check on the change logs on sales order, if you can find the cause there, great. if not, just let it be, no value wasting numerous time on a issue that will not come up again.

If it is happening all the time, then test in production, either use the user's ID or a firecall, go with debugging and see what's wrong.

my first assumption is still something from the user's statement is not accurate or true.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

before to check out your configuration make sure that user has selected correct document type.

check out your configuration:

spro - logisitcs execution - shipping - deliveries - define reasons for blocking in shipping

make sure in Delivery Blocks your deliv. type has correct deliv. block;

make sure in Deliveries: blocking reasons/criteria your deliv. block has correct ticks ON

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the required configurations are in place. Please note same we are unable to reproduce it in other testing environments.

This issue we observed in production environment.

Thanks

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I've never faced this issue but there is a slight difference between Production and Test Environment.  You might want to ask your basis to set Client Role in SCC4 to "Production" role in Test Environment and try again.  Either way Production Role to Test or Test Role to Production. Just to eliminate this as one of the potential issue.

Thanks

Leonard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Leonard,

I have same authorization in prod & testing environments. I suspect about the process, in which system may skip the delivery block checking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

You misunderstood what I mean.  I'm not referring to Authorization and Role.  Basis has a configuration in Tcode SCC4 that set the Role of the Client (Production/Test).  I have seen several instances that SAP does something goofy based on that configuration and my ask is for you to turn that and do another test.  Just to make sure that it isn't the cause.

Thanks

Leonard