cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will item be deleted from SC if it is rejected?

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For application controlled workflow, I create one SC with one item and then order it.

The approver rejected it, and then requester accpeted the rejection.

At this time, if we review the SC again, the item in SC disappeared instead of marked as deleted.

Is this standard behavior?

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

For Partial rejection the item get’s deleted in portal, it appears at bbp_pd with the del_ind indicator. Does not make sense have a rejected item in the SC for the follow on actions.

When full rejection then the items just get the status rejected and overall status will be Release rejected.

Regards,

Melina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

as far as I know Items are deleted in this case (marked as DEL_IND = 'X' on a position level).

We have that in SRM 7.01 and we had that in SRM 4.0. After that they are now shown via web interface.

You should be able to see these positions only as admin.

And of course you should be able to see this item in BBP_PD.

Regards

Konstantin

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for your information.

I would like to clarify one more point:

Will this rejected item be cleared if I display this SC directly? Or it is still shown but with deletion indicator?

Best regards,

Ivy

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

didn't got your question but try to answer...

Requestor before accepting changes see SC like

He can see approved/rejected positions. After accepting changes - rejection indicator cleader and deletion indicator is set. Position deleted and not rejected anymore.

Deleted positions are not shown to the requester - only to administrator in shopping cart monitor.

Regards

Konstantin