cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User ID sap getting logged off

ashit_mehra1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a user ID SAP which I have given to SAP consultant.But he is getting removed from the system in some intervals.When I go and check in transaction SM04,SAP has logged in with a RFC type connection.The only jobs which are scheduled are /SDF/MON_WATCHDOG jobs.But these jobs are there in other systems also,still the user dosen't get removed.What can be done to avoid this??

Please help..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

Please try to find system logs under SM21 during this phase and if possible activate Audit trace for respective SAP User ID through ST01 and find out logs during specific interval.

Also find out this parameter gw/gw_disconnect  on your system.This may be the culprit for the issue.

Regards,

Gaurav Rana

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

Also check for rdisp/rfc_max_login (quota for logon to an SAP instance.When the total number of RFC logons exceed the quota no further resources are alloted to the calling program)

and also Parameter rdisp/rfc_max_wait_time.

Thanks,

Gaurav

ashit_mehra1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

The mentioned parameters are not present in my system at all.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

Have you tried trace option through ST01.Share user trace with us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

he is getting removed from the system in some intervals

Do you have rdisp/gui_auto_logout in the system.. It can be the reason that if the session is left ideal than the user get log out..

.When I go and check in transaction SM04,SAP has logged in with a RFC type connection

Yes it can be that they have logged in and is not running any transaction ...

What is the exact issue  as its not clear what issue you have..

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

ashit_mehra1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes I do have rdisp/gui_auto_logout in the system.But that is not the issue as its value is 1800.The issue is that the person using the ID SAP is getting automatically logged off repeatedly and the ID SAP is getting logged in with connection type RFC.As a result his work is getting hampered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please try one thing change the user from dialog type to service user and see that if the issue occurs again..

It looks that the same id is shared between users and that is the reason they are getting logged off . But to come to the conclusion if that is the cause..

have you got these parameters active in the system.

login/multi_login_users                    

login/disable_multi_gui_login               1

Thanks

Rishi abrol

ashit_mehra1
Explorer
0 Kudos

The user is already service type.

login/disable_multi_gui_login is set to 1.

Parameter login/multi_login_users is not present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where is the user connecting from ?(same network or via some vpn..). Hope that its not a network issue. do you see some issues in Sm21 related to this user.

Or if some one is logging off the user manually?

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

ashit_mehra1
Explorer
0 Kudos

No one is manually logging the user off.Also there are no issues relating to the user in SM21.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about the network...

Thanks

RishI Abrol

ashit_mehra1
Explorer
0 Kudos

The network is also fine.