Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging tabs crashes Screen Personas

tbroek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trying to merge some tabs, just like described in tutorial SAP Screen Personas - How to merge tabs, but no luck so far. Every time I want to jump to another tab to get some interesting fields, Screen Personas crashes with the following error:

An unexpected behavior has been detected and you have been disconnected for your own safety - please log in again.

Anyone who knows how to resolve this?

(Tried it in FireFox and Internet Explorer)

Thanks

Twan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Twan,

Which Personas Version you are having currently?

(In PErsonas, when you are connected to any system, you will see a help button on bottom right. Click that and you will see the version on bottom left.Something like 1.3.XXX)

Also, which transaction you are trying on?

Regards,

sushant

tbroek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

eh sushant - i can't find the version. When I click on the help button I get an grey overview screen, but I can't see the version number on the left

Transactions for which I tried to merge tabs:

MM03

SU01D

thanks for your support.

Twan

0 Kudos

ok.

Goto SE80->BSP Application->/PERSOS/MAINAPP

Open index.html and you will find a line something like this;

<param name="source" value="ClientBin/PersonasUI_V1.3.000.xap?version=1.3.XXX"/>

What do you see here?

Regards,

Sushant

tbroek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

<param name="source" value="ClientBin/PersonasUI_V68.xap"/>

But nothing with a version ID as you indicated ...

0 Kudos

So your Personas version is quite primitive now 🙂

Please upgrade first. We have already released SP03. You can find the respective information in Note 1776739.

Now coming to tab caching, MM* transactions requires some overwrite entries and most likely they are not present in your system. Implement SAP Note 1869640 for that.

Regards,

Sushant

tbroek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushant - will check with our basis guys so that they can upgrade our system. Thanks for your support and indicating the appropriate notes.

Kind regards

Twan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

we, over here have almost the same problem with MM01.

<param name="source" value="ClientBin/PersonasUI_V1.4.000.xap?version=1.4.026"/> But the problem still occurs. It's not an option to go to SP3.0 because it is still in Rampup, So what did you do to siolve the problem?? Please let me know.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

That's a really old Personas client version. You should update it to the latest which is 1.4.073.

If you're at it, I'd also ensure that the system is fully up-to-date, with all applicable Personas notes implemented, based on the cumulative note 1964257.