SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defaulting credit worthiness score

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement

Whenever business partner is created I need to set default credit worthiness based on certain condition. Is there any config for this purpoes?

If not what would be the best approach to achieve this.

Thanks,

Suhas.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas

I don't think it's possible to default by customising, specially if there are "complex" conditions.

It's possible to do it via the Business Partner event management (Area menu BUPT).

Go to the event maintenance (transaction BUS7).

Table DFKKCRP, DFKKCRH (likely scenario)

The credit worthiness is not directly within the Partner functionality, but linked to a separate FI/CA functionality.

To change the credit worthiness score additional "points" have to be assigned to the business partner. This can be done via BAPI function BAPI_CTRACCREDITRATING_CREATE.

Now this can be included into the Business Partner create transaction via BUPT.

The event you're looking for is DSAVE.

You have to get the main business partner information into your function via function BUPA_GENERAL_CALLBACK,   BUPA_ADDR_CALLBACK,   BUPA_BANK_CALLBACK etc. and then you can set the score according your conditions, and call function BAPI_CTRACCREDITRATING_CREATE.

You're not allowed to do a commit work. Also you have to do the call after BUP_BUPA_EVENT_DSAVE, because it depends on BUT000 to be populated first.

Table BP1010 (unlikely scenario, probably deactivated)

The event you're looking for is DINP1.

I assume you're credit information is in table BP1010, which is linked to Application FS03.

Now you can't change the standard SAP code function FS03_BUPA_EVENT_DINP1, so you have to add you own function after FS03_BUPA_EVENT_DINP1.

In your custom function you have to get the BP1010 data via function FS03_BUPA_BP1010_GET first, set the initial values you want to have, including the conditions, and afterwards write the BP1010 data back to the main function group via function FS03_BUPA_BP1010_COLLECT.

Yep

Jürgen

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

The functionality that you are looking for is available if you activate FS-CM and integrate it with SAP FI-CA.

In FS-CM, you can configure rules based on the BP attributes and calculate a credit score which determines the risk class of a particular BP.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan