cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment in a Fixed Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

During my replenishment, I want to ensure that first pick partial pallets from my bulk storage and then then pick full pallets, I do not want to break my full pallets at any cost, please advise the complete configuration, I have maintained the min/max and replenish quantity, and also my mvt type=319, should I have 2 two storage types say Bulk 1 for partials and Bulk2 for full pallets? And what configuration should I be doing to prevent breaking of full pallets.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Based on my knowledge you need to configure the below mentioned node as well as define the control qty in the WM2 view so that system can distinguish in between less then full pallet and full pallet quantity at the time of picking

1) IMG---LE---WM---Master data ---Define storage type

Storage type BK1  & BK2 for BK1 define the picking strategy as M (Large /Small quantity) for BK2 you can define the picking strategy other then M as per your requirement (e.g. F-FIFO,  L-LIFO ).

2) IMG---LE---WM---Storage Unit ---Strategies ---Define Bulk storage area---Storage type control

Activate the partial quantity management for BK1

3) IMG---LE---WM---Strategies ---Activate storage type search

Please let me know if you need any further help on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

Here is the issue the BK2 is a SU Managed and it is asking a ) Picking strategy =A and B)Pick point, because the picking strategy =' A', system will always issue partials.

Regards

Ramesh

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

We need some more information to provide the exact solution.

1) Do you want to pick partial from storage type BK2 or BK1

2) As far as picking strategy are concern system is not going to stop you using F or any other if the storage type is SU managed. Please let us know the exact busienss requirement for using Strategy A

3) Sysmtem prompt to enter Pick point only in the scenario when "Storage type is Pck Pnt is checked"