cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to be able to print a PO that was (according to SAP) created in the BBP (we call it EBP) system, I didn't originally create this PO so I can not log into EBP and Print this PO my self, When I run ME22N/ME23N it will not let me edit the PO to create a new output. Is there a T-Code that Can be used to print PO that are created in EBP (BBP)?

ME9F does nothing either as all current outputs have already been completed. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

The thing is that you do need access to SRM. If you don't have that you can only go through someone who has access.

If you do have access and can execute SE37 there is a way, but you need to know the PO smartform name for the PO and the PO GUID.

1. Get PO GUID from transaction BBP_PD entering the PO number in the Object ID field

2. Find the PO smartform, standard is BBP_PO, but every customer I have worked at has created their own. Go to BBP_PO_ACTION_DEF, select PO, go to Action Definition, go to Processing Types. Select Print and click Set Processing. Here you should find the Form name (ZBBP_PO or something like that).

3. Go to SE37, enter FM BBP_OUTPUT_PO_PREVIEW_SMART, test with the following parameters:

IV_GUID = found PO_GUID

IV_SMARTFORM = found smartform (ZBBP_PO)

IV_LOCAL = X (this triggers a download window)

IS_PARAMETER = don't do anything

IV_SCENARIO = BBP

4. Execute FM

5. Save

6. Voila there is the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its starting to look like the only way to do it is have the original orderer print it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But did you tried the way i suggested you ?

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

It wouldn't let me print preview it said it could only be displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but can you see the processing log of the output message ? If the medium is Print Output, probably you will be able to see the spool no. If you able to get the spool no. then put in the program RSTXPDFT4 and try to get the PDF.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

In ME23n, if you can see the print preview of the PO. Then, when the preview appears type "PDF!" in the command space (white box where we put the transaction code). After doing this PDF version of the PO will appear, you can save it and get it print.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

As per SRM Extended Classic Scenario PO will actually be created and SRM, also called Leading PO in SRM and just a copy of that PO will be replicated in ECC, so you will not be able to edit the PO in ECC.  BTW if you want to print the SRM PO you can do it in SRM itself.

Regards

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

get someone who is able to view the PO in SRM, let them click on Print Preview and save the PDF and mail it to you. Normally the helpdesk or SRM functional administrators have this ability.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured that much out myself I just want to know if there's a way to do it didn't require that.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

No