Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have an requirement for ' Sale Order Quantity Round Up to Single Decimal '

Ex:

1.Sales Order Quantity is ----100.38 KG and It should Round up ---100.4 KG

2.Sales Order Quantity is ----100.34 KG and It should Round up ---100.3 KG

Please Guide me the settings where to do

I have done Rounding Profile Not Working.

Thanks

YRH SP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with the Rounding Profile in the Material Master, you have to activate ROUNDING PERMITTED in the item category , VOV7

try and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I Have done the same config already still not coming please guide me its urgent.....

And it is rounding like following

1.Sales Order Quantity is ----100.38 KG and It is Rounding To 101 Requirement is It should Round up ---100.4 KG

2.Sales Order Quantity is ----100.34 KG and It is Rounding To 101 Requirement is It should Round up ---100.3 KG

Thanks

YRH SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the rounding off method & rounding rule in the rounding profile you assigned to material master? You can use user exit EXIT_SAPLMDR1_003 to create custom rounding off method and include the same in your rounding profile.

Also, create rounding rule as per your requirement and include the same in your rounding profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have informed ABAP Consultant regarding this they were working still....

i.e Rounding Off Method X-Customer-Specific Method for User Exit EXIT_SAPLMDR1_003.

Our Technical team were still working on it, once it is done i will assign Rounding of Method X - in Rounding Profile.

And I will Update you later on the same

If any suggestion please let me know

Thanks

YRH SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know you are working on it. Rounding profile or rounding rules are also used in production, ensure you are in sync with production where applicable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Requirement is only for sales because After This Conversion

in sales Order --I will Go to Line Item--sales Tab view  --There in Conversion instead of  2016.8Kg =888 PC

I will Maintain 20168KG=8880PC (Here I multiplied with 10 for both qty and maintain because here decimal point is not allowed and allowed digits are only upto 5)

Reason that i am rounding the sale order quantity up to one decimal

Like 2016.76 KG=2016.8 KG (i.e 888PC / Chickens)

(Note: It is a Poultry Industry here Chickens do not have Fixed weight every chicken will have different weight)

Any Suggestion please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case why don't you maintain material unit as Each. You can have price conditions based on gross/net weight of each which can be entered manually in sales order.

So you can create sales order for 888 no. of chickens and enter gross weight as 2016.8 or 2016.76 and specify price per Kg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

However They sell in KG's (chicken)

so as per you I have to Maintain Sales Unit as PC/ Kg

(Note:However We Maintained Material Basic Unit is PC and Sales Unit is KG.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So why do you require rounding profile at all? !

Maintain average price weight per 1 piece in material master and in sales order it will automatically calculate total weight for say 120 pcs. Then, you can edit gross/net weight as per actual weight if they are carrying out the weighing process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is good suggestion i am trying it however

The Following Fields are not there here  in V/03

BRGEWGross Weight of the Item
NTGEWNet Weight of the Item

Please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

And average weight per 1 Piece always it will be differ for every order

Example

1.  120 pcs may be 225KG

2.  120 pcs May be 300 KG

There is No Fix

And when I enter Sale Order Quantity in order as 120 Pc's Price Will Come wrong if i mentioned the Avg Price ....Based on above scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per you suggestion Price Based ON Gross Weight/Net Weight:

Business Scenario:

Here Customer(Trader) is collecting  Chickens From Co. Vendor(farmer) and the same data is entering in the system next day by collecting report from zone supervisors by soft copy and they were maintaining the same in DC Book , Once All chickens were sold from Vendor then that DC book will be sent to HO, And they will cross check with created invoice .

If they found any mismatch then accordingly they create a Cr. / Dr. memo

In This Case Here in Cr./Dr/Invoice Correction Request it will ask Target Quantity

Any How I will Try This also.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks User Exit working Now according to our requirement...

Thanks

YRH SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thank you for explaining business scenario, - average weight will be calculated in sales order initially based on material master value and before saving sale order user has to enter actual weight in item level shipping tab. It means weighing process has to take place before or while generating the order.

Glad to know you have got user exit working also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your suggestion,Price Based on Net weight i have done the following.

(Because of Net weight field is not there in Pricing Condition Field Catalog(V/03))

1.Added field -Net weight(NTGEW) in Pricing Field Catalog Through T.Code- OV24

2.Created Append Structure in KOMP and KOMG for the same(By ABAP Consultant)

3.Then Created New Condition Table with The combination of MTNR & YYNTGEW (NTGEW)

4.Added the field into Appropriate Access Sequence.

5.Pricing Condition Type Changed the field to Calculation Type -E(Net Weight)

6.In Pricing Procedure Changed Condition Base Value 13(Net Weight)

7.Then Maintained Condition Record for the Particular Material

8. When Create Sales Order, then getting error message . Pricing Condition is Missing.

so please guide me in this where i went wrong.

Note:

1.While Creating a Append structure we have to maintain Net weight Character Type as Character Instead of Quantity.

2. Because i was getting error message, when we created Append Structure for the field character type as Quanity.

Thanks

YRH SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Pricing Procedure Changed Condition Base Value 13(Net Weight) - this is sufficient to be maintained for PR00. Net weight will be taken from shipping tab of sales order item. After actual weighing you may change net weight so that correct net weight is taken for price calculation.

Maintain price for material per kg as you normally do. No need for net weight field in condition access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is Working Absolutely Correct.

However if I set this Configuration it will be applicable for all materials.

In Some scenario Like

1.Some Materials Client selling  In BAGs In That Case Price maintained in Bag only

2.Some Materials Selling in PC/EA only -Price Maintained Per PC.

In this case what we can do.

Please Advise me.

Thanks

YRH SP

Answers (0)