Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How add URL LINK in SRM shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I ABAP developer new to SRM.

I need to add an URL in STD shopping cart screen to do some functionality.

Navigation SOHP CART ICON-->you will get Screen

"SHOP IN 4 STEPS"

1) Select goods\services 2) Shopping cart 3) Complete and order 4) Conformation

Buttons: Previous   next | close

---------------------------------------------------

Here I have list of URL's

Browse:    ------STD existing links-----------

------Std existing links----------

------Std existing links----------

I need to add link here

Free text Describe what you need ..................

----------------------------------------------------------

Buttons: Previous   next | close

When I see the  ------STD existing links----------- they are build up with   wdcomponents with URL links(linked with actions to do some functionality).

What I understand is, create a ZWD component-->view-->context-->Create link. On action of the link write your business logic  functionality.

What I need is, how to link my ZWD component to above Shopping cart screen.

I aslo see  number of links in the sreen  differ form user to user in the screen.

is there any standard way or I need to achive it through GAF config by  using apllication

Technical Information for UI Element
General Information About the Application and Component
/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF
/SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_GAF_C
IV_L_FPC_GAF_CA
V_DODC_SC_GAF_FSCA
/SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_SC_GAF_C
Information on Field
OLD_SC_SEARCH
LINK_TO_ACTION
STANDARD

2)

Technical Information for UI Element
/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF
/SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_GAF_C
IV_L_FPC_GAF_CA
V_DODC_SC_GAF_FSCA
/SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_SC_GAF_C
Information on Field
INTERNAL
LINK_TO_ACTION
STANDARD

3)

/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF
/SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DODC_CC
IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS
V_CATALOGLIST_CA
319DBF63015340EB30A2144C46B69F15

Information on Field
AI000010102
LINK_TO_ACTION
STANDARD

any suggestions will be appreciated .

Thanks

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

The links that you see in Step1 are links to catalogs. Internal or external catalogs maintained via MDM. These can be defined in the SPRO -->SAP Supplier Relationship Management-->SRM Server-->Master Data-->Content Management-->Define External Web Services and can then be assigned to users in Org Structure as attribute CATALOGID, that is the reason you see different users getting different links.

Check the below link for more information...

Setting Up External Web Services in SAP SRM - SAP Documentation

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will explain my requirement exactly.

When I click on my custom LINK, I need to upload excel and create shopping cart items using FM:

BBP_PD_SC_CREATE.

Steps followed

1) SPRO -->SAP Supplier Relationship Management-->SRM Server-->Master Data-->Content Management-->Define External Web Services.

I have taken as an example of the existing web service ID which I found shopping cart

Web Service ID: ZWEBSERVICE_ID

Description:        test

Bus. Type of a Web Service: Product catalog

Business partner BUSxxxx

Purch. Organization   ?

Check Display Product Data Again in catalog

Check Validate Product Data from SAPEnterprise Buyer

Check User Error Log

2) Click on standard call structure of the above service ID

*---->the data maintained here will be transmitted via HTTP Traffic and might be visible to the end user

Seq    Parameter

10                                    http://xxxxxxxxxx:50000/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM             URL

20           username             zuser                                                                              Fixed Value

30           password                                                                                                    Fixed Value

40           server                   xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                   Fixed Value      

50           catalog                SRM_MDM_Catalog                                                       Fixed Value

60           uilanguage          sy-langu                                                                           SAP Field     

65           datalanguage     sy-langu                                                                            SAP Field

75           namedsearch    ZCart                                                                                  Fixed Value

80           HOOK_URL                                                                                                 ReturnURL   

90           ~OkCode             ADDI                                                                                 Fixed Value      

100         ~target               _top                                                                                    Fixed Value     

110         ~caller                  CTLG                                                                               Fixed Value

As per my understanding after the above settings are completed, do the URL will appear in the shopping cart as described above, is it correct.If  not suggest me

What is the use of ok code: ADDI and where should I write the code to upload data, like any feeder class or any component, which should return result to user like BDC or bapi in screen.

Can you please guide me?

Thanks

Gopal

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Understanding your requirement now, I think you need to enhance the WD as you mentioned in first post or meta data for this view .

The procedure I mentioned is for displaying links of catalogs, that concept is different from your requirement here.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

I have a similar requirement link to excel and further create the shopping cart based on it.

Can you please guide me in detail technical steps you followed to achieve it?

Regards

Kishan Shah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should refer link:

I hope it helps.

Regards,