cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML message fail during ECC TM 9.0 integration

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When we transfer Sales Order from ECC to TM9.0 , the xml message is failing in TM.

"Location 1000(type:1000) doesnot exist"

I guess this is the plant data.

All the basic intergartion settings as specified in SAP document is in place.

We are not sure why the type is 1000? Loc type has to be 1001 for plants.

Has anyone came across and error like this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

Location type in TM will be 1001 onwards so not sure how you got 1000, can be a typo.

To me reason can be

- Location 1000 that you have ciffed might be plant and shipping point in ECC. In TM first master data that you would have passed would be plant and hence shipping point didn't get created with 1000.

You can use the BaDi to append name with prefix to segregate plant & Shipping point.

- You might not have created assigned Business Partner to Shipping point.

- Varsha B

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

@ Varsha,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Shipping point was not in TM.

Now we have different numbers for plant and shipping point. {So no need of BADI}

Also assigned Business Partner to Shipping point.

Now every thing is fine for SO/DO integartion with TM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal

The issue I would say is not on TM.

On sxi_monitor check the message to see which partner profile/object the ECC is assigning the location type 1000.

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The payload doesn't feature the location type field

Former Member
0 Kudos

So...have you found the reason for the issue?

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Curretly we are using plant 1001.:)  And everything seems fine.

Can update more once we get more clarity on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

I am also facing similar kind of issue. I need some help. My issue is not getting resolved. Whatever ship to party I am selecting, even if type 1003 location exists but still its giving the following errors. Please help.

</faultDetail>

- <faultDetail>

<severity>error</severity>

<text>Location 0000003101 (type: 0000003101) does not exist</text>

<id>012(/SCMTMS/MSG)</id>

or

<faultDetail>

<severity>error</severity>

<text>Location DOT-CU-02 (type: DOT-CU-02) does not exist</text>

<id>012(/SCMTMS/MSG)</id>

Thanks & Regards,
Aunkur De

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have a business partner assigned in the TM location master data for the shipping point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

Thanks for your reply. Currently I have created a customer DOT-CU-01 in ECC and through CIF transferred it to TM as BP & Location, also created a material for same sales area. Now, taking DOT-CU-01 as sold to party & ship to party I am trying to save the sales order. The shipping point is also assigned to the sales order as 3101, even through CIF I have also transferred 3101 shipping point into TM and assigned DOT-CU-01 as a Business Partner. Please tell me where I have gone wrong in this. My understanding is when it is saved, it should create an OTR in TM if all the settings are done. Kindly correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks & Regards,

Aunkur De

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Your error shows that location DOT-CU-02 does not exist. What is this? Customer?

Please provide following details of your Sales Order

Customer no(SHIP TO):  [please check whether you have both location and BP created in TM]

Plant no:

Shipping  Point:

Business Partner assigned in shipping point master data in TM:  [this BP should represent the shipper]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

DOT-CU-02 is the customer created in ECC. When I transferred it through CIF, it has created Business partner & location (type 1010) in TM, yes shipping point is not created with the same name. But it is not letting me create shipping point with the same name as location with same name of type 1010 already exist whereas for shipping point its type 1003. How should I go about the same. Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Aunkur De

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Customer(SHIP TO): DOT-CU-02

Plant: Please use a plant different from shipping point number.

Shipping point: 3101

Business Partner assigned to shipping point: create a test BP in TM (For example 'TEST') and assign this to location master data 3101\

Please let me know the error for this scenario

Note: Shipping point should not be created with same name as customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

Tried the following Scenario :

Customer (Ship to) : DOT-CU-01 (Sales area : 3000 , 10, 00)

Plant : 3100

Shipping Point : 3101

Business Partner assigned : Test

I am getting the following error as shown below :

Also attaching the screen shot of the Inbound message:

Thanks & Regards,

Aunkur De

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have a location DOT-CU-01 for loc type 1010 in TM.

If it is available, then we need to check whether there are any preceding zeros to this location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. There is a location with that name (got created when I sent DOT-CU-01 through Core Interface (CIF)). How to check the preceding zeroes to this location. Following is the screen short of the location created.

Thanks & regards,

Aunkur De

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

Now I created another customer DOT-CU-21 which I transferred as Business Partner only. And created location type 1010 with same name. Now its giving the following error. Can you please advise on what setting is to be done for Logical system & Business system group, how to do the assignment ?

Thanks & Regards,

Aunkur De

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help. Messages are still getting failed in SAP TM. Even if the product exists in the system (TM) still the error message persists. I have CIFed location, business partner, product from ECC and everything exists in SAP TM with the same business system group. Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Aunkur De

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aunkur

Please, create a new thread with your question/issue. This thread is already closed.

Tks

Eduardo Chagas

SCN Moderator.