Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDOC and Proxy - Multiple Interface

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to build a File to IDOC and File to Proxy based on the content of the file.

I will receive a file name called PlantPP.csv. Based on the plant either I need to route it to IDOC interface or Proxy interface,

Here the problem is I will not be able to use Receiver determination since in both the cases the receiver is ECC. Since it is linked with Business system, I will not be able to create multiple service as well.

How do I tackle this? 

For eg., Plant 3000 should go and create an idoc whereas plant 4000 should create a proxy.

Good thing is one file will contain only one plant at a time, so I dont need to worry about checking line by line.

Regards

Krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

you can differentiate the IDOC and RFC in the interface determination and route to the right interface.

your configuration would be

one Receiver determination

one interface determination with two receiver interface (based on condition)

two receiver agreement

two receiver channel

regards,

Harish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

You can use the condition in the receiver determination as well. You can use the party concept, and a communication component for the RFC and a business system for the IDOC. Therefore, you can do: a party RFC for the RFC communication and for the IDOC you dont touch anything.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Create 2 mappings (File to IDoc),(File to Proxy) in ESR.

In ID,

1 file channel, 1 IDoc channel,1 XI channel (Proxy)

Receiver determination use only 1 receiver which points to ECC.

Interface determination use condition to check which service need to invoke ,based on the condition respective operation mapping gets executed.

1 SA,2 RA

Regards

Venkat