Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document and company code currency in SD

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

For a new report I need to display Net value and Tax amount Billing document in Document currecy as well as Company code currency. In VBRP I am getting these values for Document currency only. In BSEG we can get Document currency as well as Company code currency values but that is only at header level, not line item level.

Is there any table in SD where for a particular billing document we can get Net value and Tax amount in both Document as well as Company Code currency?

Regards,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

At item level, as you would be aware, system will fetch the exchange rate (KOMV-KKURS) based on the settings you maintained in TCURR table and pricing date.

In sale order / billing, Whatever value you see at item level would be in document currency and if you convert the exchange rate, that would be the value in company code currency.  For example, system shows USD 1000.00 with an exchange rate of 55.00, then the value 55000 would be your company code currency.

Please let me know whether in your case, it is different.  To fetch the value at line item level, you can consider program RFITEMAR

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your quick response.

If we multiply Net value in VBRP-NETWR with exchange rate in VBRP-KURSK we can get the value in company code currency, right?

Regards,

Karan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you need to validate those two fields to get value in company code / sales organisation currency.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Just one last basic question -  will VBRP-KURSK be updated with the latest exchange rate in TCURR table or do we need to update it seperately?

Regards,

Karan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see my original response where I have indicated that system will update based on your pricing date.  In the report, if you want to fetch the latest conversation, then you need to consider the table which has also been indicated by me above.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for replying so fast!

Answers (0)