cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decentralized Emergeny Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in the process of configuring decentralized emergency access.

I would like to know where the Firefighter Owner (Owner ID) and Firefighter Controller (Controller ID)  are created in case of decentralized firefighting.

Are they created in the Plug-in system or GRC System?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Please go through below mentioned SAP note which gives you clear idea about how login and log notifications are sent from GRC and plug-in systems and what settings need to be made for de-centralized firefighting.

As mentioned in SAP note controller should exist in plug-in system also with proper EmailID. I have tested the scenario and login notifications will go from FF user Su01 Mailid to FF controller su01 mailid in plug-in system. So maintaining FF controller in plug-in systems is mandatory.

1877706 - Login and Log Report Notifications are not being sent to the firefighter controller in cas...

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. It is working fine now.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shruthi,

In GRC10 Administration is completely centralized

You need to have owner ,controller and FF to be created in GRC10 Box, and FFIDS are always in Target system.

accessing Firefighting service can be centralized and decentralized.

Regards,

Prasant

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Owners and Controllers have to be created in the GRC Box in the same way as you did for centralized firefighting. One thing is controllers also must exist in the plugin system and have a valid e-mail address because login notifications are sent from plug-in system.

With the decentralized scheme it’s not necessary to create the firefighter users in the GRC Box, because they’ll start firefighter transaction from the plug-in system.

For more details you can check out excellent blog by Diego.

https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33099

Regards,

Madhu.